Most said it couldn't be done. We didn't believe we could do it either, to be honest.
But, MY GOD WE'VE DONE IT. We put our relish into butter, because of course we did. And guess what, it's awesome.
Try it. Love it. Live it. This is the butter of the future.
Great on grilled corn on the cob, cornbread, Texas toast, even steak. So easy to do, and you can follow this easy guide to make other kinds of infused butter too.
2 sticks of sweet cream butter
1-2 tablespoons Sweet Viking™ Relish
1. Soften butter until it's room temperature.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of Sweet Viking™ Relish (to taste) and mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop out all of the gorgeous, extra tasty butter onto a sheet of tin foil.
4. Roll the butter like your rolling a beautiful butter burrito or a roll of cookie dough (see below).
5. Throw in fridge to firm the butter again so you can make pretty slices (also in general, to let the butter set with the relish and really infuse those flavors--the longer it has to sit the better/more flavorful.
6. Use on whatever you want, the world is your oyster.